Automating complex task
Anyone who is in the market for a trailer can choose from over 10,000 variations at Eduard. A 100 employees work at the brand new production facility to meet the rising demand. CEO Niko Saris makes great use of the possibilities for digitalization and automation to streamline these complex tasks. “Salesforce has become the epicenter of our business”. We started with relationship management and e-commerce. This forms a strong basis for our digital transformation on which we keep building, one step at a time.”
‘Everything that has to do with sales, relationship management, service, marketing and e-commerce is arranged in Salesforce’
Thanks to Salesforce, Eduard now has a complete overview of what is going on in his business and industry. Niko: ‘Welisa has guided us in the choice for Salesforce and led the implementation. As a result, our company has made an enormous progress.” Everything related to sales, relationship management, service, marketing and e-commerce is now being handled in Salesforce. Customer data is centrally available, the marketing is fully automated and the service process is perfectly standardized. Moreover, we recently created a portal for our dealers in Salesforce. From here our dealers can order everything, view their order history, invoices and make service requests. After the implementation of Salesforce, the performance metrics for sales, order fulfillment and production has increased significantly.
Together with Welisa, Eduard can quickly come up with new innovations, Niko says. “They speak the same language as us. Welisa is an ambitious, committed company with a no-nonsense attitude, they are willing to go the extra mile. Because of their focus on B2B companies, they fit in perfectly and provide solid advise. We look to the future with confidence and will continue to extend this system. Everything for the best dealer and customer experience.”
‘With Salesforce we aim for the best dealer and customer experience’
The company Eduard
- Has been developing trailers for diverse sectors and applications for 20 years.
- Finetunes each trailer exactly to the wishes of the customer.
- Provides maximum customization with over 10,000 possible variations.
- Works with a large number of dealers, locally and abroad.
- Has 100 employees in the factory near the Dutch border in Belgium.
- Eduard has a complex task of supplying each customer with a customized product. By automating as much as possible, the company is able to grow quickly.
- Eduard wants to offer both dealers and customers an excellent experience at the same time.
‘Welisa speaks the same language and is an ambitious and committed company’
- Salesforce is a widely deployable platform that can be used as the center of the business.
- All processes around sales, relationship management, service, marketing and e-commerce are streamlined in Salesforce.
- Eduard utilizes Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- All customer data is centrally available.
- The marketing is fully automated.
- The service process is perfectly standardized.
- Dealers have their own portal, where they can place orders, manage their stock, invoices, warranty requests and service requests.
- After the implementation of Salesforce, the performance metrics for sales, order fulfillment and production have increased significantly.
- Eduard plans to maximize the possibilities of Salesforce and in the coming years will develop the system even further.